BEST BOOTH AWARD 2022
MOOD The Art of Today International Magazine, in cooperation with Art Expo Algarve, is continuing an initiative focused on increasing exhibitor success through visual presentations. An immense amount of research and countless visitor feedback surveys indicate that the visitor experience, and subsequently their buying habits, rely heavily on the visual presentation of exhibitor booths, programming spaces and sponsor lounges.
MOOD The Art of Today has noticed a spike in the number of visitors who prefer simple booth displays that avoid the overcrowding of artworks – both mounted to walls and those placed on pedestals within the designated space. As our visitors’ preferences evolve, so must we to ensure we are providing you with the best fair experience.
The Best Booth Award encourages all galleries and artists to think like the visitor they will be selling to when hanging the booth.
THE RULES AND REGULATIONS
- No reproductions – no offset prints run-off a commercial print press using a transparency of an original artwork
- Adhere to edition sizes: print editions no larger than 200, photograph editions no larger than 150, sculpture editions no larger than 25
- No artwork stacked against the wall
- All artwork displayed with artwork labels which include the price of the work.
- A trophy as an eternal memory
THE JUDGE The Best Booth Award judge panel will carefully choose the winning exhibitor from a pre-approved roster of exhibitors that meet the above rules and regulations and will consider the design aesthetic of the exhibition space.
THE PRIZE FOR THE 2022 EDITION
The winner will receive the following benefits and promotions:
- Automatic acceptance to Art Expo Algarve 2023.
- Value of € 1,000 to be used to publish an article about the winning gallery or artist in the next issue of MOOD The Art of Today.
- Social media (Instagram and Facebook) mentions as the Best Booth Award Winner
- Highlight of the gallery on-site with additional signage for the duration of the fair